26th September

...I bought Green Day tickets for their show next year at the Emirates Stadium.

...I *met* The Maine.  That part is all a bit of a blur. I got my poster signed by all of them and basically said hardly anything like a doofus because all words disappeared from my head, except "I'm great, thanks!"  It wasn't that I was nervous, because quite honestly I'm too old for all that.  Just wordless. I have a very cool photo though. And there was hugging.  They hug good.

...later on there was the concert.  Arkells were excellent.  My hubby walked straight over to the merch right after their set and bought the album.  This Century I thoroughly enjoyed.  And The Maine were just rock stars.  I'll do a proper write up on the other blog, but I have all 3 CDs from the show sitting next to me on the desk.

...the merch guy gave me just the BEST smile.  You know, the kind that most people can't do, but just very occasionally someone gives you a grin that'll stick in your head for a really long time.  All sunshiney and bright and sparkly eyes :)

No comments: